Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I will wait for you.

For once I felt in love with you. When we met I feel like my heart is rising and melting. U make my day. I feel really secure when you with me. I get my words In line so I dnt looks like complete idiot to you. But it's was too early for me to say that I lobe you. I'll wait for you even I already know who are you and what kind of person are you but that won't fade away my love toward you. I want you to change not because of me but for you to be a better peson. I lobe you with all my heart. But today I can't help myself to tell you what I feel to you. You said that you need time. It's okay I give you time. I'll wait no metter how long it takes. I just want you to know that the feeling that I had on you was the feeling that I never felt before. Maybe cause I'm crazy. Crazy over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment